At Exolaunch, we are dedicated to solving some of the most complex problems facing humanity’s desire to expand beyond our planetary existence. We value exceptional talent, curiosity, willingness to work hard, and the ability to solve complex problems. If you long to be challenged and you desire to work in an exceptionally talented team, then we want to meet you!
WE ARE EXOLAUNCH
Exolaunch is a fast-growing provider of launch, deployment, and in-space transportation services with a distinguished NewSpace heritage, on track to launch our 200th customer satellite this year. We arrange successful launches for small satellites, produce industry-leading separation systems, and develop orbital transfer vehicles for precise satellite injection into custom orbits and to facilitate the removal of space debris.
We are manic about the quality and reliability of our products and services. We relentlessly pursue innovation and seek solutions to some of the most challenging problems of rendering space accessible for the benefit of humanity. We are constantly expanding our product and service portfolio to become the partner of choice for anyone interested in reaching space. Our customers are the leading players in the space industry, and they are the center of our universe.
Exolaunch strives for excellence in everything we do.
WE ARE OUR PEOPLE
Space seems unattainable. We are driven to make it accessible. We believe that achieving this goal requires exceptionally talented, dedicated, and creative individuals. We value intellect, hard work, creative thinking, and initiative. Teamwork is at the heart of what we do, and we promote the open and rigorous exchange of ideas to help our people and our company exceed expectations of what is possible.
We want to challenge and be challenged by our people to solve the most difficult problems in expanding the ethical and responsible commercial use of space.
- Responsible for all administrative tasks in the area of office management.
- Support for C-level management, Financial and Operational management.
- Support in preparatory accounting, invoice processing and maintaining internal financial systems.
- Office organization & ordering of office materials.
- Organizational support of the team, with appointment coordination, travel management and travel expense accounting.
- First point of contact for IT service provider and property management.
- Reception and hospitality for visitors.
- Carrying out research as well as data and contact maintenance.
- Acting as first point of contact for external enquiries and visitors.
Required Skills and Experience
- Professional experience as an office assistant or office manager Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, Power Point, Word).
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English.
- Experience in preparatory accounting.
- Structured, meticulous and responsible way of working, excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, dedication and team spirit.
- Fast learner with a "hands-on mentality".
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
We are looking for a Supply Chain Manager who will be responsible for logistical processes and supporting testing campaigns. The ideal candidate should have analytical and engineering skills, manage communication between the stakeholders and have the will to improve running / existing operational processes. Moreover, you can work independently, act sovereign in combination with purposeful communication in German and English. If these points apply to you then we definitely want to hear from you!
- Anticipate product needs plan delivery and test schedules.
- Perform international logistics tasks such as import and export of satellite clusters.
- Manage the inventory of Exolaunch products.
- Assist in Export and Import declaration including obtaining required documents.
- Assist in implementation of test campaigns, including documentation maintenance.
- Export control experience beneficial.
- Validate software using hardware-in-the-loop tests for reliable, production-level deployments.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Business engineering/Traffic and Transport sector or similar. Other degrees will be considered for the right candidates.
- Driving license B.
- Fluent in English and German.
This is a full-time position located in Berlin, Germany.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – EUROPE AND ASIA
Business Development Manager will be responsible for expanding
our client base and building our order book. You will be armed
with an outstanding track record of success and the most
advanced product portfolio in the industry. The ideal candidate
should have at least 3 years of experience in the space
industry, preferably in the NewSpace sector, with a proven
network of solid relationships and strong knowledge of the
launch and small satellite industry.
You have to be a self-starter, capable of working with minimal supervision, focused on delivering tangible results.
- Develop wins strategies for new business pursuits for Europe and Asia.
- Develop strategic customer accounts and cultivate new business opportunities.
- Identify new products and adjacent market opportunities in Europe and Asia.
- Perform tactical functions: prepare multiyear quote proposals, manage sales/engineering/customer interface, establish pricing, perform negotiations, review contracts and perform marketing analysis.
- Manage customers and the associated pipeline of opportunities.
- Manage relations with Exolaunch sales and mission management teams.
- Manage relations with launch vehicle providers and maximize the associated pipeline of opportunities.
- Establish and maintain key customer relationships and knowledge of new development programs and customer timelines. Able to support Tier-1, 2, or 3 accounts with a thorough understanding of the customers' processes and needs.
- Support financial reporting, including forecasting, budgets, and quarterly reporting requirements; provide regular communication on critical programs in pursuit portfolio.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree is required; B.S. in Engineering is preferred with a demonstrated technical aptitude.
- 3+ years experience in the space industry required; experience working in the NewSpace sector with knowledge and understanding of the launch industry and small satellites strongly preferred; knowledge of satellite deployment systems is a plus.
- A highly collaborative individual with outstanding communication and networking skills.
- Proven team player who has demonstrated capabilities in the following areas: Exceptional presentation, writing, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Well-developed problem-solving skills; solid organizational skills; and the demonstrated ability to be self-directed and effectively relate to all levels of an organization.
- Looking for a hands-on individual with the ability to see the big picture.
- Ability to work well under pressure, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to hunt new business pursuits and close key new business wins.
- The right person will be ambitious and flexible who wants to learn and grow professionally.
- Computer skills to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- This is a full-time position located in Berlin, Germany.
We are doing amazing things and we are looking for the right person to communicate this to the world. We are seeking an individual with a solid grasp of all social media platforms, latest communication technology trends, exceptional writing and oral skills, and a budding network of media contacts. We are a company of self-starters and space enthusiasts who enjoy doing work with our hands to deliver incredible results. If this appeals to you, if the idea of ‘space’ excites you, if you are a perfectionist ready to take full responsibility for the final product among like-minded individuals, then we definitely want to hear from you!
- Assist in spearheading the expansion of Exolaunch’s overall communication strategy among all platforms, including social media, traditional media, website and others.
- Assist in maintaining existing media relationships and expanding our network to new contacts and outlets.
- Assist with public relations and media campaigns, including on social media.
- Collaboration with other Exolaunch teams such as Business Development, Governmental Relations, Engineering and designers to create compelling and insightful promotional content.
- Assist in drafting, editing, and reviewing media content and press releases.
- Assist in arranging PR activaties to promote the company’s image and be prepared to serve as the company spokesperson.
- Regular monitoring of media and target audience feedback.
- Help implement best-practices in the field of Public Relations to make Exolaunch a benchmark in the way that we communicate our achievements in the NewSpace sector.
Required Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience shaping corporate messaging. Experience in NewSpace preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications/Literature/Public Relations/Journalism or similar. Other degrees will be considered for the right candidates.
- Established media network (network of journalists and opinion influencers).
- Outgoing personality, positive attitude, sense of humor, ability to take responsibility and work independently.
- Team player, eager to learn, comfortable with constructive criticism.
- Perfectionist and esthete
- Willingness to work non-standard hours, particularly during our launch campaigns.
- Fluent English a must, native English speakers preferred, German proficiency is a plus.
- Microsoft Office suite.
- Please send us samples of your work (press releases, social media accounts, etc.) when applying for this position. We would also appreciate receiving your ideas on what and how you would improve Exolaunch’s external communications (after screening our social media accounts, website, press-releases, etc.) if you are selected for this position.
This is a full-time position in our office in Berlin, Germany.
Exolaunch is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. Exolaunch is also an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, creed, national origin, veteran status, disability, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other protected class